Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

and the beat goes on...

actually sat down and focused on Frank today. good stuff. mostly just recreating the intro sequence. after my other computer crapped out, I lost some high-res files, so I had to re-import the same clips into the new Shuttle computer.

man. thankfully I've learned a lot of PC techniques over the years. otherwise I'd be done!

my buddy Louis Gendron - Studio 1010 - was the original gangster. i mean, editor. I always liked what he arranged years ago. we worked closely and I wrote a rough script, but he took the ball and ran with it. so I've been cutting/pasting/tweaking...

as long as I have a pot of coffee nearby, anything is possible.

stay tuned. more to come...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?