Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

I see the light...

...

at the end of the tunnel. I'm at about 18 minutes. nearing the tail end of the edit. I think it's going to be a total of 20 minutes, maybe 22

what does this mean?

well, lots of things. I still have to create an upbeat end sequence and write a voiceover - which promises to be the biggest hurdle. That will take some time, some serious thinking. I want to write an epilogue that is appropriate and meaningful without coming off as too abrupt.

note: this is just a rough draft. I'll have a few key people take a look at it for feedback. good, bad or indifferent. But I'm feeling super psyched about getting this far and I will be planning on sending Ken Burns - yes, THE Ken Burns - a version to watch. I think I can pull some strings and get him a copy to endorse. I mean, to watch. :)
afterall, he's techinally a New Hampshire filmmaker, so I'm hoping to appeal to his Granite State heart strings. We'll see... (Lou? whatta ya think?)

anyhow, stay tuned. Lots to come.
thanks for checking out the blog!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?