Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

SHAA --- WEET!

___

I'm stoked.

Just assembled Frank's audio collage for the end sequence. I'm psyched! I'm feeling really good about it.

This makes writing my voiceover all the easier - since I now have a segue to jump off from.

Wow. All this just in the nick of time. Time for what? To get a job!

Yeah. I need to take on a part-time gig. While I'm selling tees - GET YOURS TODAY - it's not enough. Not right now at least.

No big deal. I feel I have an enormous amount of editing behind me and more to do, but the worst is over. Yay!

Alrighty. That's it for today's post. Gotta run to a KDRT function.
peace and thanks to all for reading this blog.
don't hesitate to post comments or email me!
~ Jeff

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?